|Textusa and Fred captured in happier times, before Fred's surgery|
Earlier this week, someone asked Textusa what exactly the evidence was of swinging in PdL
Now that I have managed to stop laughing, I thought I would take you through it
Textusa responded with the following links, probably hoping that no-one would read them
http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2014/04/why-swing.htmlSo shall we see what they actually say? It would be rude not to, I think, don't you?
Which we screengrabbed and have put in our post “The game continues”
So let's start with the first one
This is supposedly Textusa's strongest evidence for swinging. And what does it consist of? It consist of the fact that the police searched for the term ''swing'' amongst others
Textusa claims that this is evidence of swinging, when of course it is actually evidence of them searching for evidence of swinging and finding none.
"But they did find some!" she will shriek
No they didn't. They found a few occasions where a search for the word ''swing'' returned a hit, but they had nothing to do with swinging.
And just for good measure, although she claims she doesn't know on whose computers this was found, it is quite clear - the computers where these innocent hits were found both belonged to Malinka
If she is employing the "No smoke without fire" approach, ie it must have been happening if they were searching for it, then it should be noted that they searched for far more words which could have been associated with an interest in children. So using her logic, paedophilia must be an element because they looked for it.
I could go into more detail about her inability to understand the reports, but let's spare her blushes. She's thick, we know that
The rest of that post witters on about airports and phone contacts and is of no relevance
So that's Textusa's strongest evidence of swinging. Nothing.
Never mind, let's try the second one, shall we?
This is the one entitled "Swinging evidence" with a picture of an elephant
Now - this is very interesting. It is interesting because it contains NO evidence of swinging at all
Instead it contains this hypothesis:
Everyone agrees there was a cover up
Only swinging can explain that cover upNow, I must make it clear here that I am not shitting you - that actually is her evidence
However, what she does do is throw this in:
The swinging theory explains all but is, according to its detractors, speculation. Pure speculation, they say. Not a shred of evidence.
There are, as far as we have been able to read, only, repeat only, 4 arguments against the swinging thesis:
She then basically states that she has refuted the first three arguments, so forget about them. She hasn't of course, but it is amusing to read.
1. It isn’t illegal so it wouldn’t warrant a cover-up;
2. They wouldn’t take their children with them;
3. They wouldn’t take their mothers with them;
4. There’s no evidence there was swinging, so it’s just speculation…
Of course, that still leaves the fact that there is no evidence
Ah, but there is, she shrieks
Well, what the fuck is it, you wonder?
Brace yourselves, readers. We are about to reveal the evidence of swinging.
I can see you're puzzled. I'm not surprised. Apparently, the fact that they didn't use it is something to do with swinging, and nothing to do with the fact that it was fucking freezing. But not to worry, there's more.....
- There was a cover up (she claims)
- Payne's visit
- The reservation sheets are fakes (they're not)
- The guests were heterogenous, ie diverse
- The only big attraction is the beach
- There was a lot of staff
- The owners were well-connected politically
- Mrs Fenn was "inconsistent" which implicates her. (She wasn't, and also ewwww)
- Mrs Fenn said she saw the McCanns but she would have been unable to see the terrace (bullshit
- Mrs Fenn didn't come forward for months (also bullshit)
- A photograph taken from Mrs Fenn's apartment (not of swingers)
- Her claim that two ex-pats lied about ''pimpleman'' (Also bullshit)
- Another guest corroborates the Pimpleman sighting
- That a witness saw a white van
- That the witness said Pimpleman didn't see him
- That some tourist resorts promote swinging events in low season (this one didn't)
- That the Ocean Club "wasn't exactly profitable"
- That the only thing the groups had in common - guests, staff, ex-pats - was that they were in PdL at the time of the events (This is my personal favourite)
- That all those people participated in the cover up