Translate

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

a little aside......

Three times I have asked Textusa to justify this claim which she made in a post during her holidays, in response to the fact that she had the piss ripped out of her on facebook then a link was posted to here.

''We are amused Insane or "Not Textusa" as he calls himself is recommended when he totally disputes that dogs' alerts have any relationship to Maddie, in some sort of theory which we call "the ancient boneyard theory".



I asked nicely. I simply asked her to indicate where I had ever 


disputed the above, as she claims, as I never have. 


Oh dear - such fibs.

Where have I said the dog alerts have no connection to Maddie?

Really, Textusa, even for you, that one is a whopper
Delete


Her answer was 


Not Textusa at 28 Jul 2015, 22:50:00,

Could you tell us exactly what are in your opinion the connections between the alerts of both the EVRD and blood dogs and Maddie?

Or give us a link to where you have stated such opinions?

Thank you.

I pointed out that one does not answer a question with a question, and if she was going to claim I had made such a statement it was for her to prove. I asked her several times. It is the equivalent of the following:


''You called me a liar''

''I didn't. Please indicate where I called you a liar''

''Well, what did you call me, then?''



She has refused to publish my posts

She has of course published several long rambling replies, where she stumbles off the topic almost immediately.

I am not asking for much. She made the above statement, I am just asking her to point out where she thinks this occurred. Her difficulty arises because, of course, I have never said what she claims. He second difficulty arises because she never reads what I write properly. Her third difficulty arises because she wouldn't understand it even if she did.

So I have added another post, which she will be too much of a coward to publish, like the others


''I am not interested in what you think, I asked you to justify this claim:

''We are amused Insane or "Not Textusa" as he calls himself is recommended when he totally disputes that dogs' alerts have any relationship to Maddie, in some sort of theory which we call "the ancient boneyard theory".''

You have failed to publish my posts which contained nothing offensive, and you still haven't answered the challenge

So - can you back up the claim you made or not?''


*waits*

2 comments:

  1. Hi, have you seen that you're a hot topic on MaddieMcCannMystery forum at the moment? Nuala *hearts* Textusa, that's for sure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't, but I'll have a look. Cheers

      Delete

Leave a message. If you're a conspiraloon, we might publish it, but we reserve the right to take the piss mercilessly. Have a nice day.